Along with making a decision to find a place of our own I have decided to continue on with school after I get my Associates of Nursing and get my RN this December....I am going to start in the bachelor's program in January, I was very nervous when this thought first came to me but with the help of my wonderful husband and family they have helped me make the best decision, to continue my education. (If I didn't continue now I would probably never go back!) I am excited for this new adventure but really not looking forward to all of the homework that is going to come my way!
On another note about school, I just found out where my preceptor clinical's will be...I will be on ICU at Lakeview Hospital working the 7AM to 7PM shift, I am so very grateful that I don't have to be down there at 5AM!! I am excited to start but also very nervous....I take care of people who have had knee, hip, and back surgeries! Nursing clincal's have helped me expand my knowledge of taking care of patients but still I am nervous because by the end of my four weeks I will be taking care of the patients with the nurse following me! Just like Craig and my mother remind me each day, take it one day at a time and everything will work out and I will be fine!
Craig and I are coming up on our 1 year anniversary this Saturday! I can't believe we have been married for a year, time really has flown by and it has been the best year ever! Having Craig by my side makes life that much more worth it, he is so good to me! I am so glad that Craig and I have eternity to spend together, I would be so lost if there was an end to marriage after death! Craig I love you more than anything in the world!!
No comments:
Post a Comment