On September 10, 2010 Craig and I made the best decision of our lives...we got married, sealed for time and all eternity in the Ogden temple. That was just a little over a year ago but it only seems like yesterday. This past year has been truly amazing, we have both grown a lot and still continue to learn a lot about each other. I am so glad that I made the decision to marry Craig, it was the best decision that I have ever made!
So since we have been married for a year, we decided to go to Park City to celebrate our one year anniversary and go down the Alpine slide since Craig has never done that before. Sadly our plans for the Alpine Slide got rained and hailed out once we had arrived in Park City. I was a little bummed because we couldn't do exactly what we had planned but Craig had an idea we could go to a movie instead, and that is what we did! We went to an small old movie theater to see "Planet of the Apes" which was actually good, and the theater only had about 8 rows in it, it was so tiny compared to the theaters here in Ogden!
 |
| First we went to Kyle's Soccer Game |
 |
| We went to see if the slide was open but it wasn't. it was pretty cold too! |
 |
| This is the tiny theater we went to |
After the movie we went to dinner at one of my favorite Mexican restaurant in Park City and then got ice cream at the Cold Stone Creamery. Even though plans didn't go as we thought they would Craig came up with a perfect idea and knew just what to do to keep me smiling! My husband is so wonderful and good to me and I am so grateful that we have the rest of eternity to spend with each other!
 |
| At Dinner |
 |
| Our yummy meals! |
 |
| Ice Cream!! |
Love you Craig!!
No comments:
Post a Comment