So along with buying a house Craig and I have been wanting to get a pet of some sort for a long while....so with the prospect of leaving our apartment we decided to adopt a puppy!
We adopted him on October 7th from the Weber County Animal Shelter. He is one years old and a Jack Russel Terrier mix, we decided to give him the name "Thor." Go ahead and laugh at his name but it is my little hero of sorts and actually tries to protect me when Craig is not at home!
He is such a good dog, already house trained thank goodness, and he may get really energetic and playful during the day when he gets attention but when Craig and I are busy he will go play with his toys or lay down on his bed and let us do what we need to get done.
He hardly ever barks and loves to cuddle with me all the time! I am super glad we decided to adopt him!
No comments:
Post a Comment