Wednesday, November 2, 2011

30 Days of Gratitude

Since Thanksgiving is approaching I have made a goal to come up with 30 things I am grateful for....one thing each day!

Today I am grateful for my *husband* Craig Merrill. We have been married for a little over a year now and I can not imagine a life without him. He means so much to me! 

Craig is always looking for something else to do for me, to help me out and free me of every stress and worry that I may have. He may not succeed each day but he helps me see the positive to the negative situations, he wipes away my tears when I cry and always manages to make me laugh when I am down. He has been amazing support when it comes to going to school and finishing my nursing degree...he pray's that I will have a good day at school and that I will do well on each test I have! This amazing man drives me to work at 4:30AM when he doesn't work, I don't even ask him to he just does it because he *Loves* me! 
Thank you so much Craig for your love and support and for the best year and 2 months of my life....I look forward to spending the rest of eternity with you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment