Today I am grateful for my *mom*.
My mom has done so much for me during the past 22 years of my life. She has raised me in the gospel and taught me practically everything I know! She has never given up supporting me when I have made difficulty goals. My mom was my strong hold throughout all my years at school, especially nursing school staying up late with me to help me stay awake to work on my homework, proof reading many of my assignments to make sure I hadn't made any mistakes. She has helped both Craig and I a lot through our first year of marriage when we have needed it! Her advice is always very helpful and I use it a lot, when I am unsure of what to do she always seems to have an answer!
She is the best mom anyone could ever ask for! I love you mom!!

No comments:
Post a Comment