I have been going to school since I was 5 years old and I am now 23. I remember when I was little wishing to be old enough to be done with school and yet after I graduated from high school I have been willing to pay money to continue going to school. I have accomplished a lot actually, I have obtained two associate degrees with one being in health science and one being in nursing. I am now working on my bachelor's in nursing and I just realized it will shortly be coming to an end.
Today my friend Lori and I just registered for our last semester of college classes. We will both be taking 3 credit hours this summer and then taking 16 credit hours in the fall. It will be tough and rough but it will be sooooooo very much worth it to be done finally!!
After hitting the submit button I had to call both my hubby and my mom and tell them the good news even though I am super nervous for the 16 credit hours I will be taking. As I was talking to both of them it hit me....what on earth will I do now that I will be done with school next fall?! I have gone to school for so long that I may just feel a little lost without having to worry about it.
I am excited though, after next fall I will have BSN behind my name at work and everyone will know that I have worked hard to get those three letters behind my name. I am excited to know that I will have accomplished so much being only 23 years old. I am also excited to see what life will bring to my husband and I once school finally comes to an end for me. It will be nice to know that my hubby will have classes and I can focus on helping him as much as possible when school is finally over for me.
So there you have it, all about my life with school. I have a love-hate relationship with it. I am so excited to know that I will soon be done with it for a good while!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment