Saturday, June 9, 2012

Our Home

Craig and I have been homeowners now since October of 2011 and yet I have failed to post any pictures of our place.  The reason I have not posted pictures is because I have a little bit of what is called OCD; I cannot show people pictures of a messy house!! It took us so long to unpack things because of both of us being in school full time! So the long awaited pictures are now here! :) (I also figured I better post some pictures now before we start our painting project at some point in time this summer!)
Our cute kitchen (We are going to refinish the cupboards eventually to blend in better with the floor)

Our dinning room, the door on the right is our half bath

Our back door/backyard (Thor wants to go outside)

Our cute laundry room/storage area
Our living/family room area

We have a "Harry Potter" closet! And a coat closet; and there is our TV!

Our full bathroom

Master bedroom

Our bed; I had to show because it is a new headboard :)

Spare bedroom that is still a mess; I am working on de-junking

Our office and my new craft desk! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment