So for the past few weeks Craig and I have been "House Hunting" and has resulted with good results. The house hunting started by accident as well! We were just curious looking online at places to buy and me being unsmart put my cell number down on a relestate website so I could look at the houses! Well I was contacted by a wonderful gal named Candace who has ended up being great help to us! We decided to just go and look, just for fun....we both fell in love with the looking at houses and wanted to do more, so that is what we did! After only two days of look at places, looking at about 9 houses we made a decision to place offers in on 3 townhouses that were short sales...meaning we would have to wait for answers on if our offers were accepted. So we thought we would leave it at that and then we had a bright idea to continue to look, just for some more fun and to see what is out there...that was just a little over a week ago and that is also when we found the perfect place for us to buy!
The place we have found is in Harrisville and is in a townhouse subdivision. It has three bedrooms and a big kitchen; it also comes with a one car garage attached to the house. It has two floors and has wood flooring on the first floor and carpet on the second floor. The window from the master bedroom faces the beautiful mountains, which Craig and I both love.
So our offer has been accepted, we are now under contract of buying this house...I'm nervous and excited and ready to get moving! We will close on our house October 20 and have keys October 21!
Way Excited :)
So exciting! The house sounds absolutely beautiful. You need to throw a party once you're all settled in. I'm happy for you guys!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Connie! That is so exciting!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I envy you. I wish we had our own place! You will have to post some pictures as soon as you get settled in.
ReplyDelete